Marketing Consultancy with technical expertise
In the marketing domain Faces of Content provides consultancy on several topics. With our technology background we can help out marketers with technical challenges, but also give an added value to content strategies and architecture that lead to marketing innovations and projects.
Within our knowledge domain we offer these wide range of consultancy services:
- eCommerce strategies
- Marketing Campaign Automation (Omnichannel)
- Building customer relationship strategies (both B2B and B2C or B2B2C)
- Loyalty Programs
- Customer Journeys
- Emailmarketing strategies and optimalisations
- Social Media strategies
- Content Marketing strategies
- Mobile strategies
- VR & AR
- Artificial Intelligence techniques & technologies
Software Selection Consultancy (RFI / RFP / RFQ)
Faces of Content is renowned for its impartial consultancy for selecting software, integrators and agencies.
Pre software selection services:
- Reviewing existing systems & SWOT analysis
- Feasibility study (Proof-of-Concepts / Pilots)
- Business case advice and development
- ROI evaluation & Benefit mapping
- Project plans & budgets
Software Selection Services:
- 100% guaranteed independent & neutral advice
- Requirements analysis (both technical & functional)
- RFI / RFP preparation & writing
- Business analysis and solutions reviews
- Impartial vendor shortlisting - Reference visits
- Vendor demonstration based on customised demo-scripts
- Independent evaluation / moderation of software demonstrations
Faces of Content likes to challenge content ideas and build business cases with you. If you wish to discuss your project or have a question about our services, please get in contact with us.
Project & Program Management & Staffing
For any kind of project, it is vital to have people with the right skills and experience on board. Professionals who have done these kinds of projects before, know where the pitfalls are and where shortcuts are possible.
Faces of Content provides:
- Functional Analysts
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
Both for small projects or larger complex projects and intensive programs.